Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Yes, I do believe in guardian angels

So...growing up Lutheran, my best friend was Catholic. And then I married one. A Catholic, that is. Oh, and a best friend! ;) But there were certain things about Catholicism that bothered me--even after I converted. I don't remember being taught these things; I thought they were just my own...interpretations, for lack of a better word. But, apparently, I was taught. I just don't remember all those Sunday School lessons all too well. Or rather, I remember the lessons, just not the teaching or learning of the lessons.

Anyway, a couple of mysteries were solved for me when I researched the factors behind this article. http://bit.ly/UWcxD6

Yes, I know. This isn't a work related topic. In fact, far from it. You never talk religion at work! But...religion is yet another indicator of culture. Understanding different religions does help you understand how to relate to different people. So, no, I'm not suggesting you talk about religion at work. Still, it doesn't hurt to develop an understanding....

And as to the last statement in the article: Yes. I do believe in guardian angels. Is there a one-to-one ratio? I won't attempt to guess at that. I'm just thankful he/she/they are out there. They've "guarded" me in such spectacular ways I can't help but believe them!


No comments:

Post a Comment